This post is also available in: Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
Welcome to the International Youth Conference
for Human Rights – Sydney 2017!
The International Youth Conference: Pathway to Humanity will be open for registration until the 18th of August via our website: https://humanrightsyouth.org
Please note the following important information for your registration.
All inclusive package – $1,100 AUD. Price inclusive of accommodation (twin share), meals and transportation from the Opening Ceremony venue on Thursday 7/9/2017 till the closing ceremony on Sunday 10/9/2017.
Single rooms – (limited numbers) are available for an additional price of $400. Note it is based on “first in first served”. We do not guarantee that we will be able to secure you with single rooms as it depends on demand & availability.
Partial Conference Registration
Based on the growing feedbacks & varying preferences, the following options are made available to all prospective participants:
Single Day Registration – $220 inclusive of all Conference related admission, lunch, morning tea, afternoon tea & dinner.
Single “Day and Night” Registration – $390 inclusive of all Conference related admission, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, overnight accommodation (twinshare) & breakfast the next morning.
Please note: All participants are required to make their own way to the opening ceremony venue (Wesley Conference Centre, 220 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW). If you need assistance/support to get there please contact our Registration team via email below.
Financial support program for delegates
Delegates living in Australia who require financial support to attend this Conference please contact the Organising Committee from below state representatives:
Sydney, NSW: Khai Quang Do – 0416 260 068
Melbourne, VIC: Anh Dinh Le – 0410 417 609
Adelaide, SA: Phung Thai Ho – 0423 444 043
All other delegates, please contact the Organising Committee direct to request for financial assistance via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider each case depending on individual circumstances. Thank you!
You can make payment for the conference via either:
- Direct Bank Transfer – we recommend using this method of payment which has no service fee.
- PayPal – which will incur an additional 3.1% service fee (payable to PayPal).
Cancellation and refund policy
Persons unable to attend may substitute another person to attend the event in their place. Refund of registration fee will only take place at the discretion of the Conference Committee and as per the following terms. The IYMFHR foundation reserves the right to revoke any misuse or unapproved use of discount code for those who do not meet the relevant criteria/requirements of the approval process. In such instances, the IYMFHR may cancel/refund the ticket price paid less the applicable Paypal service fee. The IYMFHR foundation reserves the right to cancel or modify the Programmes, dates, times, venues or speakers in the event of circumstances beyond its control. In the event of such cancellation, a full refund (less applicable Paypal service fee) will be made or as appropriate as per the following:
If cancellation request is made:
- before 30 June 2017, it will incur a AUD$100.00 administration fee
- between 1 July 2017 and 31 July 2017, you will receive a 50% refund of registration fee
- after 31 July 2017, no refund available.
Cancellations must be in writing and emailed to: email@example.com
- Events may be recorded and may be transmitted or broadcast concurrently or at a later time. By attending this event and by participating in any way (e.g. by asking questions or offering comments) you consent to the recording, transmission, broadcast and reproduction of your participation to the extent considered appropriate by the IYMFHR foundation in connection with its human rights activities.
In addition to administering this event, unless you advise otherwise, the personal information you provide to us may be used to inform you of future events.
- For security reason, it is advisable that you use a nickname and a new internet email to register to our conference.
- Each registered delegate will receive a name badge (with your chosen nickname name) at the conference registration desk.
- The badge will be your official pass and must be clearly visible at all times to obtain entry to all sessions and to social functions. We reserve the right to revoke the badge and privileges of anyone behaving in a disruptive or otherwise inappropriate manner.
- Select your preferred ticket – Twin Share or Single – click the relevant “Add to Cart“ then click the “View Cart“ button.
- On the “Cart“ page, you will be able to confirm or modify the number of required tickets one more time.
Twin Share Ticket
Single Day – Friday Ticket
Single Day – Saturday Ticket
Single Day – Sunday Ticket
Thursday Night & Friday
Friday Night & Saturday
Saturday Night & Sunday